Apple iOS #
To set your status and automatically configure call forwarding, tap on your profile image on the sidebar menu to select:
- “Available” – ready to receive calls.
- “Away” – temporarily unavailable, divert to voicemail.
- “Do Not Disturb” – divert to voicemail.
- “Lunch” – set a custom status.
- “Business Trip” – set a second custom status.
Customize your forwarding rules and exceptions via the 3CX Web Client.
Using the Status feature will let your colleagues know if its OK to call you, saving you from being distracted and them from wasting time.
Choose from Available, Away, Do Not Disturb, Lunch, Business Trip, and Set Status Temporarily.
You can further customize your status and call forwarding rules in the Web Client.