In this example we will demonstrate how to make a conference call. This will work on the Yealink T46/48/53/54 models.
- Make or answer a call.
- Press the “Conference” soft key.
- Dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call and press the “Send” soft key.
- When the called party answers, press the “Conference” soft key. The call will be added to the conference.
While in a conference call you can do the following:
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press the “Hold” soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press “End Call” on the touchscreen, or the “Cancel” soft key to end the conference call.