When you first sign up with us you are usually assigned a direct dial in number for conference calls. This guide will show you how to create a conference call with pin on the fly.
- Dial the conference bridge (This is usually 7000 or 700)
- You will be requested to enter a conference ID. This can be any number, for example “1122” and will be the unique identifier (conference ID) for that specific conference session.
- If you are the first participant, the conference interface will ask you to confirm creation of the conference. Press * to confirm or # to cancel.
- You will be asked to speak your name after the beep and press a button to continue.
- External callers can dial your external conference number. Internal callers can dial 7000 or 700.