- November 20, 2020
- Posted by: user
We are a telecommunications firm based on Long Island, NY and primarily serves healthcare, finance, and hospitality. Our goal has been to provide outstanding customer service and high quality MSP & cloud voice services.
- Create social media content relevant to the target markets.
- Ensure quality control of printed and web content.
- Daily creation of social media posts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Design graphics such as brochures, social media posts, business cards.
- Lead the creation of marketing materials and web content/funnels.
- Support sales department with promotional materials.
- Monitor and respond to general inquires and comments.
- Keep website content up to date.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on analytics.
- Create landing pages for marketing campaigns in wordpress.
- Create email newsletters.
- Previous experience in marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with WordPress and other web technologies
- Excellent writing and proofreading abilities
- Video editing/production skills are a plus
- Valid Driver’s License with use of own car
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Yes, occasionally